Dogs are our best friends. Our life changes dramatically from the moment we decide to own one. In the morning, we wake up early in the morning to have a walk with our best friend. All-day long, we think about him staying alone in the house, and in the evening, we run home to hug our fluffy energizers. The dog becomes the one and only friend who shares all the good and bad days.
Beautiful World would like to present 12 warming illustrations by Los Angeles-based artist Yaoyao Ma Van As, whose works tell more than words.
More info: Instagram/yaoyaomva
1. Yaoyao is an art director for an animated TV show
2. She decided to make a separate project illustrating her life with dog Parker
3. She transforms all the emotions of that little warming moments with indescribable colors
4. She tells that their bonds are very strong, and she can’t even imagine her life without her best friend
5. Parker is a great emotional support and he totally feels and shares her mood
6. Their life is full of adventures
7. Every drawing is taken from their life, and this is what makes them so special
8. It’s not being discussed that Yaoyao is, indeed, very talented artist, and she manages to show all the desired emotions
9. Sometimes it’s really hard to believe that what she does is a digital art
10. All the colors are so real and intense that we transfer into her world
11. These magnificent works are relatable for anyone who considers their dogs their best friend
12. These two friends are created for each other
Do you have a dog? Have you found yourself in these illustrations? Please tell us in the comments.