Rodin, Michelangelo, Bernini, and many other giants enriched the world with incredible sculptures that we cannot still believe they are made from the stone. After them it is hard to surprise, but these artists managed to create meaningful beautiful sculptures.
Beautiful World presents you 17 incredible sculptures that are worth being seen at least once in the lifetime.
1. Traveler, Marseille, France.
2. People of river, Singapore
3. The ghost, Lithuania
4. Freedom, Pennsylvania, USA
5. Working man
6. Gun with a blindfold. Turtle Bay, New York, USA.
7. Hanging man, Prague, Czech Republic
8. Nelson Mandela, South Africa
9. World War 2, Turkey
10. Iguana park, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
11. Spider, London
12. Sinking Library in Melbourne, Australia
13. Hippos, Taipei, Taiwan
14. Unknown official, Island
15. Mustang, Texas
16. Shark, Oxford
17. Shoes on the banks of the Danube. Budapest
Aren’t they beautiful? What have you felt looking at them?