At some point we all were planning to visit Portugal, or one day we will start. But we want to warn you there is no reason to visit Portugal. Save your money for another trip.
Beautiful World shares with you 29 reasons that will make you cancel your trip to Portugal.
1. There is just ordinary nature
2. No specific buildings and architecture to see
3. No historical heritages to explore
4. The cities are very boring and not interesting
5. It’s so warm there that you will dream about going back to home
6. It’s easy to get lost
7. The beaches are overcrowded
8. Sea is dirty and you wouldn’t enjoy swimming in it
9. The sea looks like an ordinary water reservoir
10. Landscapes aren’t surprising
11. There are only ruins everywhere
12. Islands? Nothing interesting
13. It’s a boring country with boring people
14. Everywhere is the same
15. There is nothing to do, you can do the same at your home
16. Food is not delicious, and you would have to eat from supermarkets
17. There is not a single traditional food
18. And in Porto there is no delicious wine
19. The sky is always cloudy and there is no sun at all
20. Winters are dry without snow
21. Everything is monotonous
22. Just look at these houses
23. None of your friends would agree to come with you
24. Your Instagram will get down if you post anything from Portugal
25. Nowhere to have evenings promenade
26. Weather is terrible, just look at these waves
27. Old buildings everywhere.
28. Just cancel Portugal from your “must visit” list
29. You wouldn’t enjoy anything here
Now tell us the truth, did you already book your tickets after this article? We did.